Anxiety may be accompanied by fearful thoughts, worry and unease felt within your
body. Research suggests if you don't address the cause of the anxiety attacks, you are
more likely to experience them again and again.
Triggers of anxious thoughts and feelings can include:
- Something that has happened
- An ongoing fearful situation
- Nervous anticipation of an event in the future
- A person or place
- A memory or an image
It does not have to be this way.
These are tried and tested Therapeutic Coaching and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy strategies that really can change your life:
- Learn to accept yourself and your failures
- Start with healing old emotional patterns
- Change your thinking/feeling by changing the core beliefs
- Focus on what you want and need to succeed
- Learn new skills and strategies around your mental/emotional health
- Don't give up and be tenacious
You can grow and change rapidly by embracing even small positive shifts.
If I've learnt one thing from my 25 years of working with highly qualified and intelligent people, it is that successful people are persistent in making sure they have the right support in place.
It is one thing to look as if you are coping on the outside (while you are really struggling inwardly); it's another thing to really feel and be confident in your life.
In the past I have experienced stressful times, but that is behind me now. I know it is possible for life to become better and I can share with you how to achieve that.