The quality of your relationships is your connection with the people around you; be it at home with your family, with work colleagues, or socially with friends.
It’s great when you feel connected with everyone and happy with your life, but when relationships change or it feels as if they are going off the rails, we don’t always question why they have changed.
How often do you ask yourself:
- What can I do to connect with people in my relationships without upsetting
the apple cart?
- How can I do this without compromising and affecting others around me or my
- How does this affect my happiness?
Your primary relationships often affect the quality of your life and happiness. If they begin to fail, it can have a devastating effect on your sense of well-being, your self-esteem, and your self confidence. It can also leave you feeling lost, isolated, and lonely.
It does not have to be this way.
These are tried and tested Therapeutic Coaching and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy strategies that really can change your life:
- Learn to accept yourself and your failures
- Start with healing old emotional patterns
- Change your thinking/feeling by changing the core beliefs
- Focus on what you want and need to succeed
- Learn new skills and strategies around your mental/emotional health
- Don't give up and be tenacious
You can grow and change rapidly by embracing even small positive shifts.
If I've learnt one thing from my 25 years of working with highly qualified and intelligent people, it is that successful people are persistent in making sure they have the right support in place.
It is one thing to look as if you are coping on the outside (while you are really struggling inwardly); it's another thing to really feel and be confident in your life.
In the past I have experienced stressful times, but that is behind me now. I know it is possible for life to become better and I can share with you how to achieve that.