Building Self Confidence
Self-esteem and confidence come from how you think, feel, and act during your daily
tasks. Ask yourself:
- How much do I value myself?
- How much do I believe and trust in the things that I do?
- How do I deal with stress and pressure from work and life?
- How do I move on from failures and setbacks?
We may be born equal but upbringing and learned behaviour from early life experiences forms us as individuals. Difficulty in our early years and a lack of self-discipline or emotional resilience may lead to anxiety, overwhelming stress, and fear of failures.
A lack of self-confidence may lead to emotional adversity and addictive behaviours, leading to feelings of insecurity and unhappiness.
It does not have to be this way.
These are tried and tested Therapeutic Coaching and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy strategies that really can change your life:
- Learn to accept yourself and your failures
- Start with healing old emotional patterns
- Change your thinking/feeling by changing the core beliefs
- Focus on what you want and need to succeed
- Learn new skills and strategies around your mental/emotional health
- Don't give up and be tenacious
You can grow and change rapidly by embracing even small positive shifts.
If I've learnt one thing from my 25 years of working with highly qualified and intelligent people, it is that successful people are persistent in making sure they have the right support in place.
It is one thing to look as if you are coping on the outside (while you are really struggling inwardly); it's another thing to really feel and be confident in your life.
In the past I have experienced stressful times, but that is behind me now. I know it is possible for life to become better and I can share with you how to achieve that.